GO GREEN! MAKE IT YOUR GREEN RESOLUTION!
REDUCING, REUSING, & RECYCLING IN CORN COUNTRY (aka-IOWA) U.S.A.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MIA

I have been missing in action and I’m sorry that I haven’t kept up on any of my blogs this summer, especially for those that came here to see what was new.

Where to begin!?

I think I’ll start off in our backyard garden.

The beans have done so well even though we have quite a bit of shade in our backyard.


Yellow Wax Beans


Lots of them!


Word Geek loves them raw because he remembers eating them at his Grammy’s home that way when he was a kid. I haven’t cooked one bean yet. Nor have any gone into our freezer. That is how fast they have disappeared around here. Healthier eating them raw anyhow.

I plan to plant so many more beans next year because I want to stock my freezer with them!!

Beans, Beans, Beans, I should have titled this post!

No comments:

My Etsy Shops!